Synchronise 2 data sources
Very simple example to illustrate how DataMinder uses a scheduler plugin to start a process. A process consisting of plugins to read data from one database, fix it and write to another database. A realistic example would be a sync between 2 different data sources.
- Scheduler notifies DataMinder to start process
- DataMinder connects to the first database and imports data to internal DataMinder table
- The first plugin is run to fix the case of all names
- Second plugin is used to create emails for all users
- Last plugin writes to the second database
The example is intentionally simple to focus on the concepts and not on the problem